Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Challenge to Document My Journey

A few messages have been hitting me recently...

"No one ever got anywhere except through hard work."
"Fake it till you make it... cuz we're all faking it."
"Don't just write... Document"

These come in different forms and from different speakers... I am kinda paraphrasing and the sources are actually marketers... Gary Vee and Mitch Miller. The message underlying this note is that there is a benefit to the world if I just acknowledge that I am who I am and what I'm going through.

Whether it's interesting to anyone else is up to them.

So, this is my 'no apologies - apology': I am going to be myself for a little here. You may like it or not, you may feel free to disagree, or agree.

Oh, and I certainly do care... but I think there's something worth doing here so I will.

Thanks for stumbling on this.

Yours,
Ed Kaine, OT, RFT

P.S. Just because it is going to be me documenting this process, don't worry, it's still going to be useful... at least in some way to some people.

P.P.S. I imagine that it will have a certain level of self censorship... but that's a part of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Please inform LOFT of your reference to this information at RegisteredFunctionalTherapist@gmail.com.