Tuesday, April 4, 2017

How to share with the world...

I live in Connecticut in the United States. I am fortunate to get to work with many great patients and this has helped me to learn some very interesting and unique things about healing.

But I can only reach the people I can reach.

Usually that means the people who can come to me. But this is the age of YouTube, so, the game has changed.

I have been posting useful videos on the Functional Therapy Magazine YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_KHCakSpsz7eS7JBH_QfQ). This has some tremendous reach.

But, it competes with a lot of information out there. Some of that information is not as good as other information.

I'm actually dazzled by the spectacular marketing for medications and 'six-pack-abs' myself. It looks so possible.

I guess the best way to get the word out there is to keep showing up. And keep sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Please inform LOFT of your reference to this information at RegisteredFunctionalTherapist@gmail.com.