Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thinking Bigger!

I love the great work that Occupational Therapy can do for humankind and the world. We have an important perspective on Health Care and we can do so much more to advance the goals of OT.

Recently, I published a book, it is a parable about acceptance and resignation. It is about finding joy in the face of obstacles. I believe it has a message for everyone. It is on $0.99 promo on Amazon currently (it's at http://www.amazon.com/recognition-of-a-prisoner-ebook/dp/B00ANFD1TE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360215629&sr=8-1&keywords=recognition+of+a+prisoner).

This was a little of me thinking bigger but really not what I mean. Occupational Therapy and Functional Therapy are such powerful ideas. It's time for me to do more with them.

If you would like to be a part of it contact me at EdKaine@FunctionalTherapist.org and lets see how far we can go.

Yours,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Please inform LOFT of your reference to this information at RegisteredFunctionalTherapist@gmail.com.